Introducing Wise Care 365
Wise Care 365 is a simple and powerful program that will delete unwanted files, folders and software from your computer.
The software panel has five tabs: PC Verification, System Cleaner, System Debug, Privacy Protector, and System Monitor.
With the PC Verification tab, you can scan your computer for junk files, fault logs and other digital remains.
The System Cleaner tab allows you to view and remove unnecessary clutter from the registry.
Wise Care 365 is certainly the preferred option for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC running at peak performance.
Remove invalid entries from Windows registry and clean up junk files, download history, browsing history, invalid shortcuts, traces, cache, cookies, passwords,
Windows components and files with specific extensions, allowing the Windows system to run faster and free up more valuable hard drive space in seconds.
It also has customizable cleaning options for advanced users.
Features of Wise Care 365 :
- Prevent programs from modifying your Internet Explorer home page
- Prevent new unwanted applications from being added when Windows starts
- Avoid changes in the default browser
- Delete invalid Windows registry entries, make backup and easily restore Windows registry.
- Scan the entire system to clean up files with specific extensions.
- Privacy Eraser removes all traces of any computer operation, such as browsing history and files
- viewed, so any computer operation you perform will remain confidential.
- Disk Eraser prevents third parties from deleting deleted data.
- Disk Shredder can completely delete files so that they can never be recovered.
System requirements and technical details :
Supported operating system: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Pentium IV or higher
RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
Free hard drive space: 200MB or more