Introducing the Benefits of SQLite Expert Professional 220.127.116.115 (64-Bit)
The graphical interface supports all the functionality of SQLite.
It includes a visual query generator, a SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion, visual designers of tables and views import and export capabilities.
Any restructuring operation is encapsulated in a nested transaction which is reversed in the event of an error when applying the changes.
Visual editors for table columns, indexes, foreign keys, triggers, unique constraints, and verification.
Introducing SQLite Expert Professional 18.104.22.1685 (64-Bit) 5 features :
- Easily create complex SQL queries.
- SQL query text design with the format.
- Powerful means of analysis and analysis of SQL queries.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion.
- Edit the data in the grid using powerful on-site editors.
- Image editor which currently supports JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO image formats.
- View and modify BLOB fields using the built-in hex editor.
- Restructure any complex table without losing data.
- Full support for Unicode.
- Support for the attached databases.
- Supports SQLite extensions and third-party SQLite libraries.
- Support for Lua and Pascal scripts.
- Import data from the ADO data source, CSV files, SQL or SQLite script.
- Export data to CSV files, SQL script, Excel or SQLite.
- Copy tables between SQLite databases using drag and drop operations.
- Export the data to Excel via the clipboard.
Technical details and system requirements :
Supported operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Processor: Pentium IV or higher
RAM: 1 GB RAM
Free hard drive space: 200MB or more