Introducing Rufus 3.8
Rufus Portable is a USB formatting utility that can also create a bootable USB drive using a bootable ISO image.
This application requires administrator rights.
This tool is the most popular software of choice for the bootable USB tool Windows 10.
It presents itself in a very user-friendly interface that the majority of users will find very similar to that of the Windows Format panel.
It allows a quick selection of the desired device, the partition scheme and the type of particular system, the type of file system (exFAT, FAT32, NTFS, UDF), the size of the cluster, as well as the new volume name.
In the drop-down menu, connected devices are easily detected and selected.
Rufus is very small but powerful and one of the most popular tools in its respective category and provides simple formatting and the creation of a bootable USB drive.
Characteristics of Rufus
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives in FAT / FAT32 / NTFS / UDF / exFAT / ReFS
- Create bootable USB DOS drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
- Create BIOS or UEFI boot drives, including NTFS boot UEFI
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disc images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB / DVD or UNetbootin tool, on ISO -> USB creation
- Perform bad block checks, including detecting “fake” flash drives
- Calculate the checksums MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 of the selected image
- Modern and familiar user interface, with over 35 languages supported natively
- Small footprint. No installation required.
- 100% free software (GPL v3)
System requirements and technical details
Supported operating system: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Pentium IV or higher
RAM: 1 GB RAM
Free hard drive space: 10MB or more
To download Rufus 3.8 please click this download Button, Thanks.