Introducing OBS Studio 24.0.3 (64-bit)
OBS Studio is an application designed for amateur players, artists, developers or users who like to create tutorials and transmissions that they share on the Internet.
Create high quality recordings with OpenGL or Direct3D on your desktop and distribute them over the Internet with this intuitive software solution.
OBS Studio 23 works with several streaming services, including Twitch.
Setup is quick and hassle-free, so it’s unlikely you will find a problem at this point.
At launch, you will receive a minimalist, clean and intuitive interface that shows all the features and functions available.
OBS Studio is equipped with a powerful API, which allows add-ons and scripts to provide greater customization and functionality specific to your needs.
Use native add-ons for high performance integrations or scripts written with Lua or Python that interact with existing sources.
Features of OBS Studio 24 :
- Capture and mix high-performance video/audio in real-time.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes between which you can switch smoothly through custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with filters by sources, such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain.
- Take full control with the support of the VST plugin.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options.
- Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- The simplified configuration panel gives you access to a wide range of configuration options
- The modular “Dock” user interface allows you to rearrange the design exactly as you wish.
- You can even deploy each individual Dock in its own window.
System requirements for the program :
Windows 7 or newer
Intel Core i7 CPU at 3 GHz or higher (for full 1080p high definition transmission)
Integrated or discrete graphics card compatible with DirectX 10.
at least 4 GB of RAM and.
2 GB of free disk space.
to download OBS Studio 24.0.3 (64-bit) please click the download button, Thanks.