Introducing LibreOffice (32-bit)
LibreOffice 6 is a powerful and free office suite used by millions of people around the world.
Its clear interface and feature-rich tools help you unleash your creativity and improve your productivity.
LibreOffice includes several applications that make it the most versatile free and open source office suite on the market: Writer (word processor), Calc (spreadsheets), Impress (presentations), Draw (vector graphics and flowcharts), Base (bases ) and Math (formula editing).
LibreOffice is compatible with a wide range of document formats such as Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) and Publisher.
But this office suite goes much further with its native support for a modern and open standard, the Open Document Format (ODF).
With this program, you have maximum control over your data and content – and you can export your work in many different formats, including PDF.
Features of Libre Office Suite 6
- Full integration of all office components
- Easy access to vector clip art
- PDF export extended options
- Import & Export of Microsoft OOXML files
- Import of additional video and audio formats: CD Audio, Vivo Video.
- Handling of captions for graphics or image boxes
- Import of Apple Pages documents
- Working with large documents
- Wizard to create personalized letter templates
- Import & Export Unified Office Format text
System Requirements for LibreOffice 6
Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, or Windows 10
Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium III, Athlon or more-recent system recommended)
256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
Up to 1.5 GB available hard disk space
1024×768 resolution (higher resolution recommended), with at least 256 colors
Download LibreOffice (32-bit) Here