about Java Runtime Environment 64-bit 8.0 build 241
Java SE Runtime Environment 8 applications, written in the Java programming language and accessible from your browser, are called applets.
Businesses also use Java applets for intranet applications and other e-commerce solutions.
Java is used by companies in all major industries.
Whether implemented in cell phones, integrated devices, game consoles, laptops or in data centers, Java offers the rich user interface, performance, versatility, portability and security including applications network today need.
Java Platform Standard Edition software is the primary platform for rapidly developing and deploying secure, portable applications that run on servers and desktops that cover most operating systems.
The Java runtime environment contains the Java virtual machine, runtime class libraries, and the Java application launcher required to run programs written in the Java programming language.
Features of Java SE Runtime Environment 8
- Write software on one platform and run it on virtually any other platform
- Create programs to run within a web browser and web services
- Develop server-side applications for online forums, stores, surveys, HTML form processing and more
- Combine applications or services based on Java technology to create highly customized applications or services
- Write powerful and efficient applications for mobile phones, remote processors, low-cost consumer products and virtually any device with a digital heartbeat
System requirements and technical details
Supported operating system: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Pentium IV or higher
RAM: 1 GB of RAM
Free hard disk space: 200 MB or more
to download Java Runtime Environment 64-bit 8.0 build 241 please click this download button, thanks.