Corel Painter overview
Painter offers natural and unlimited artistic supports to delight any illustrator, photographer or artist, as it is full of professional tools to create the ultimate artistic masterpiece.
Corel Painter offers faster and more responsive digital painting. The Painter digital art canvas now has a modern user-requested interface. With an updated interface, more speed and new brushes. The update uses a redesigned user interface with a dark theme to keep the focus on illustration and larger, more refined icons to simplify access to the tools.
Whether moving from traditional art to digital art software or painting only in the digital world, Painter will exceed your expectations. Corel Painter relies on an advisory board of diverse artists to ensure that we meticulously reproduce a traditional experience and exceed the needs of illustrators, artists and photographers.
Corel Painter features
- These unique brushes produce visionary lines that incorporate exciting patterns with 5 new patterns to choose from in our 2019 version. Select from the existing library or create your own.
- Save tons of painting time by applying punchy ornaments to concept and character illustrations such as tattoos, scars, stripes, bumps, trees and more.
- Enjoy wet brushes that interact with the texture and grain of the paper – flowing, mixing, and absorbing into the paper, just like the real thing.
- These Painter brush variants are so popular that we’ve expanded the category to include six exciting new brushes. Paint with rich brushstrokes that will brighten up your canvas.
- Paint with large supports that allow you to stack, move, sculpt, scratch and blend into the perfection of realistic painting.
- We’ve reduced all of Artists’ favorite Natural-Media emulation brushes to an easy-to-navigate and easy-to-navigate brush library. Experimentation has never been easier.
- Brushes inspired by physics that spring, flow, shine and gravitate on the canvas, offering an infinite number of creative possibilities.
- Paint with beautiful 2.5D texture brushes that extrude the texture of the canvas. Choose from the Texture Cover or Texture Source Blending categories.
System requirements and technical details
- Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit) or Windows 7 (64 bit) (with the latest Service Pack)
- Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor, 2 GHz or faster (4 or more logical cores recommended) Support for AVX2 instruction set (recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended)
- 1 GB hard drive space for application files * (SSD drive recommended)
- Screen resolution 1280 x 800 (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Mouse or tablet
- DVD player (required to install the box)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher, with the latest updates
- Additional space may be required for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7