Comodo Internet Security overview
Internet security is a branch of computer security that involves various security measures taken to ensure browser security, network security, the security of other applications and operating systems.
Since most cyber attacks and malware originate from the Internet, the main objective of Internet security is to provide rules and regulations against cyber attacks from the Internet.
With Comodo Internet Security Suite, you can prevent most of the cyber attacks and malware that can steal your private data stored on your computer, give hackers unauthorized access to your computer, your financial and personal information.
Malware from the Internet can hold your system hostage and demand money, secretly collect sensitive information about your computer habits, Internet activity and keystrokes, etc.
You can protect yourself from all of these threats with the latest version of Comodo Internet Security.
Comodo Internet Security features
- Tracks and destroys any existing malware hiding in a PC
- Detects spyware threats and destroys each infection
- Analyzes, detects and removes rootkits on your computer
- Prevents malware from turning your PC into a zombie
- Protects critical system files and blocks malware before installation
- Runs unknown files in an isolated environment where they cannot cause any damage
- State-of-the-art protection against sophisticated buffer overflow attacks
- Kills malicious processes before they can harm
System requirements and technical details
Supported operating system: Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Pentium IV or higher
RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
Free hard drive space: 200MB or more
To download COMODO Interne t Security please click this download button, Thanks.